To My Current and Prospective Patients:
After 25 years of medical practice, my patients have taught me a great deal about what they desire and expect from their primary care physician. Specifically their “ideal” doctor:
- Is a board-certified, Internal Medicine M.D.
- Is on-time, doesn’t rush your visit, answers all of your questions and listens more than he speaks.
- Is open-minded, empathetic, focuses on preventive care and is willing to combine traditional Western medicine with selected alternative therapies.
- Fosters a highly-collaborative partnership with his patients so that your wishes are respected.
- Practices in a comfortable, clean, private, state-of-the-art medical office.
- Can accommodate same day appointments and medical emergencies in the office.
- Returns your calls and emails promptly, and allows secure 24/7 access to him via the telephone and Internet.
- Refills your prescription refill requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Employs dedicated, competent and courteous staff who remember your name and are eager to help you with any issue, from scheduling to billing to appointment reminders.
- Handles all insurance paperwork for you.
To this end, I have developed a model that delivers old-fashioned, personalized care in a high-tech, first-class setting.
Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for more detailed information about the various aspects of my medical practice.
Once again, welcome and thanks for visiting my professional website.
Gary R. Cohan, M.D., F.A.C.P.